St. James' Parish Calendar
(1) The current date is outlined in yellow.
(2) Color of print indicates event type.
Blue = parish event;
Green = community event;
Light Red = music event;
Maroon = youth event; <>
Brown = rental;
Purple = St. James' School;
Pink = US Holidays.
(3) Click on an event to see duration and room number. Ignore the (map) link next to the room number; it will not give you any useful information.
(4) To remove whole categories of events from the display, click on the down arrow next to "Agenda" in the upper right corner and uncheck whatever categories you do not want to see. The calendar display will immediately refresh without those events in it. (This affects only your view of the calendar and does not delete events from the calendar database.)
(5) If you want to see a different month, use the arrows in the upper left corner to change the month.
(6) If you want to print the calendar, switch to 'Agenda' (list) view, so that all events appear on the paper.